|Grind||Medium-Fine (13 on Baratza Encore/Virtuoso/Preciso, 6 on EK43)|
|Ratio||22g coffee, 340g water|
- Add ground coffee to the rinsed filter and gently shake the V60 to settle the coffee bed.
- Pour 50g of water over the grounds, saturating the bed. Start your timer.
- Stir the bed so that all grounds are evenly wet. Once the bed is stirred, let it sit until the timer reads 0:30.
- At 0:30, begin pouring from the center and circle outwards slowly. Once you reach the edge, circle back towards the center and repeat until you have added all the water, around 1:00. You should be pouring more quickly than usual, and the V60 should be nearly full once all the water has been added.
- Gently stir the top of the brew bed clockwise following the grooves of the V60. The water should be spinning slowly as it drains.
- When there are no more drips (about another minute), the brew is complete. Stir coffee and enjoy.