|Grind||Medium-Fine (11 on Baratza Encore/Virtuoso/Preciso, 5.75 on EK43)|
|Ratio||22g coffee, 370g water|
- Add ground coffee to the rinsed filter and gently shake the Wave to settle the coffee bed.
- Pour 65g of water over the grounds, saturating the bed. Start your timer.
- Stir the bed so that all grounds are evenly wet. After stirring, let it sit until the timer reads 45 seconds.
- At 45 seconds, begin pouring from the center and circle outwards. Once you reach the edge, pour once down the filter to wash any rising grinds back into the brew. Circle back towards the center and repeat. Pour continuously and at an even rate until you have added all the water, around 2:10 minutes.
- When there are no more drips (about another minute and a half), the brew is complete. Stir coffee and enjoy.