|Grind||Medium (15 on Baratza Encore/Virtuoso/Preciso, 6.9 on EK43)|
|Ratio||17g coffee, 260g water|
- Once assembled, add ground coffee to the rinsed filter.
- Pour 50g of water over the grounds, saturating the bed. Start your timer.
- Stir the bed so that all grounds are evenly wet. After stirring, let it sit until the timer reads 30 seconds.
- Over the next 30 seconds, add the remaining 250g of water. Once added, fix the plunger onto the top of the Aeropress to form a seal, but do not press down. Let sit until the time reads 1:30.
- At 1:30, gently press down over one minute. Remove Aeropress, stir coffee, and enjoy.