|Extra Fine (1 on Baratza Encore/Virtuoso/Preciso, 2 on EK43)
|24g coffee, 200g water, 100g ice
|250g (including ice)
- Add ground coffee to the rinsed filter and gently shake the V60 to settle the coffee bed. Add 100g of ice to the brewing vessel.
- Pour 50g of water over the grounds, saturating the bed. Start your timer.
- Stir the bed so that all grounds are evenly wet. After stirring, let it sit until the timer reads 30 seconds.
- At 30 seconds, begin pouring from the center and circle outwards. Once you reach the edge, pour once down the filter to wash any rising grinds back into the brew. Circle back towards the center and repeat. Pour continuously and at an even rate until you have added all the water, around 1:00 minutes.
- When there are no more drips (about two minutes), the brew is complete. Pour over ice and enjoy.