|Yield||7oz brewed coffee|
|Grind||Medium-fine (12 on the Baratza Encore/Virtuoso/Preciso)|
|Ratio||18g of coffee, 250g of water|
- Once assembled, add coffee to the rinsed filter.
- Pour 50g of water over the grounds, saturating the bed. Start your timer.
- Gently stir the grounds for 5 seconds. Let sit for 25 seconds.
- Over the next 30 seconds, add 200g of water. Fix plunger onto the top of the Aeropress to form a seal, but without pressing down.
- At 1:15, gently press down over 45 seconds. Remove Aeropress, stir, and enjoy.