|Yield||12oz brewed coffee|
|Grind||Medium (20 on the Baratza Encore/Virtuoso/Preciso)|
|Ratio||23g of coffee, 350g of water|
The V60 accentuates vibrant, juicy sweetness and adds a layer of depth, making fruit flavors taste riper and sugars more caramelized.
- Add ground coffee to the rinsed filter and gently shake the V60 to settle the coffee bed.
- Pour 50g of water over the grounds, saturating the bed. Start your timer.
- Stir the bed so that all grounds are evenly wet. Once the bed is stirred, let it sit until the timer reads 30 seconds.
- At 30 seconds, begin pouring from the center and circle outwards. Once you reach the edge, pour once down the filter to wash any rising grounds back into the brew. Circle back towards the center and repeat. Pour continuously and at an even rate until you have added all the water, around 1:45 minutes.
- When there are no more drips (about another minute), the brew is complete. Stir coffee and enjoy.