|Grind||Medium (19 on Baratza Encore/ Virtuoso/Preciso, 6.75 on EK43)|
|Ratio||23g coffee, 391g water|
- Add coffee to the rinsed filter and gently shake the V60 to settle the coffee bed.
- Pour 50g of water over the grounds, saturating the bed. Start your timer.
- Stir the bed so that all grounds are evenly wet. Once the bed is stirred, let sit until the timer reads 30 seconds.
- At 30 seconds, pour 100g of water.
- Pour starting from the center and circle outwards. Once you reach the edge, pour once down the filter to wash any rising grounds back into the brew.
- Wait until the bed is nearly exposed, then pour another 100g. Repeat until all the water has been added (the last pulse will be 41g larger).
- When there are no more drips, the brew is complete. Stir coffee and enjoy.